Hello. I am a new user as of tonight. I found your site through WoWWiki, one of my favorite sites. commander 05:41, 4 September 2007 (CEST)
- Sorry about the unusual user ID, I didn't bother to check the naming conventions before I registered. cmdr515 05:51, 4 September 2007 (CEST)
- The naming conventions outlined in Official policyOfficial policy govern how we name character, guild, and story articles and do not refer to account names. As such, unless there are rules that I'm not aware of, your name is just fine! Welcome aboard and don't hesitate to poke your nose into a couple of pages and start adding content. -- Cynra (T·C) 14:18, 4 September 2007 (CEST)
Thanks for the reassurance and the welcome, Cynra. I'll see what I can do to help out.cmdr515 01:28, 5 September 2007 (CEST)
Welcome to our WoWRP, and thank you for your contributions! There is a lot to do around here, so I hope you will stay with us and make many more improvements.
- Recent changes is a great first stop, because you can see what pages other people have been editing, and where you can help.
- Need more help? The Community Portal has an outline of the site and links to pages to help you learn how to edit. And you can always visit the watercooler to see what's going on.
- Please sign in every time you edit, so that we can recognise an established user.
Again, I am really happy to have you here, and look forward to working with you!