Unclosed UL tag in main page
I can't seem to find it, I've search for <ul and </ul and there is six of each. Elüna 08:35, 9 November 2006 (CET)
Not the only error
Wanna try your hand at it? Elüna 14:37, 13 November 2006 (CET)
Not yet, I don't have much experience on wikis. --Shalkis 15:04, 13 November 2006 (CET)
Seriously, you need to be SysOP... You are doing great work, and what SysOP will let you do is actually do changes to the way things are much easier. Delete pages, change information on the front page etc. Please reconsider. :P Eluna (T/C/e) 10:48, 29 November 2006 (CET)
- If you insist.--Shalkis 11:17, 29 November 2006 (CET)
- I don't want to force you Shalkis. :P I'm just in awe by your contribution. ^^ Eluna (T/C/e) 12:15, 29 November 2006 (CET)
Re. Parser functions?
- Well, the etiquette rules should be added to the official policy page, but we can't really pre-emptively force people to follow them. I'll keep monitoring changes and I'll revert when necessary. IMHO, only the owner of the talk page should be allowed to delete comments from his page. And when it comes to signatures.. That too should be added to official policy as well. For example, I wasn't the one that asked for a forum. :) --Shalkis 09:18, 23 December 2006 (CET)
Forum and Mediawiki
Going to install a forum later today I think. And I'm in talks with my host about upgrading to PHP5 so we can start using IF and other nice little features missing in this version. Eluna (T/C/e) 16:33, 8 January 2007 (CET)
Needs to talk to you.
- If you try and contact me before 1 hour from my time stamp, you can contact me on Eluna[work]. Eluna (T/C/e) 16:23, 11 January 2007 (CET)
- I'm Shalkis on Quakenet as well, strangely enough. I might not be monitoring IRC all day, but I see all messages that you send me. --Shalkis 08:04, 12 January 2007 (CET)
- And now it's the latest again. Maybe we should start upgrading the Profile? What do you think. Eluna (T/C/e) 10:46, 4 August 2007 (CEST)